Warranty Terms and Conditions
- TMF provides 6-month metal accessories warranty and 10-year structural warranty to tailor-made furniture and kitchen cabinet.
- The structural warranty covers abnormal changes caused by structural manufacturing defects in material of wooden parts including cabinet body, legs, frames and bedstead.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Glass accessories, knobs and handles, display items and products so specified on the sales memo.
- Damage caused by inappropriate use, storage; accidents; and normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, abnormal bending.
- Surface damages caused by external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust and mites.
- Products that have been assembled, repaired, dismantled, altered or relocated by unauthorized party.
- Products that have been installed with sinks, taps, built-in hobs or electrical appliances that were not purchased from TMF.
- Products used for business purpose.
- Warranty period starts from the date of first delivery of the product. Customer is required to provide original sales memo.
- TMF shall examine the structural manufacturing defects of products as alleged by the customers. Free on-site inspection is provided in the first two years from the date of first delivery. An inspection fee of HK$500 (per visit) shall be charged from the third year onwards. Inspection fee shall be refunded if the products are under warranty.
- TMF shall determine in its sole discretion whether the claim is valid and repair the defective parts or replace it with a new one of the same or similar model and function. All decisions by TMF shall be final.
- The warranty period of the replacement product shall be the respective remaining balance of days from the date of first delivery.
- Any defective products replaced shall be returned to TMF.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary these terms and conditions in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) without prior notice.
- Any forbearance or failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right, power or remedy contained herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such and any other right, power or remedy.
- In the event of any dispute, the determination of the Company will be final.
- In the event that there is any inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of this policy statement, the English version shall prevail.