TMF COMPANY LIMITED (“TMF”)
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- TMF provides 6-month metal accessories warranty and 10-year structural warranty to tailor-made furniture and kitchen cabinet.
- The structural warranty covers structural manufacturing defects in material of wooden parts such as cabinet body, door, door front, legs, frames, drawers and bedstead.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Glass accessories, knobs and handles, display items and products so specified on the sales memo.
- Damage caused by inappropriate use, storage; accidents; and normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, abnormal bending.
- Surface damages caused by external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust and mites.
- Products that have been assembled, repaired, dismantled, altered or relocated by unauthorized party.
- Products that have been installed with sinks, taps, built-in hobs or electrical appliances that were not purchased from TMF.
- Products used for business purpose.
- Warranty period starts from the date of first delivery of the product. Customer is required to provide original sales memo to verify the date of first delivery.
- TMF shall examine the structural manufacturing defects of products as alleged by the customers. Free on-site inspection is provided in the first two years from the date of first delivery. An inspection fee of HK$500 shall be charged from the third year onwards. Inspection fee shall be refunded if the products are under warranty.
- After inspection and consultation with the manufacturer (as needed), TMF shall determine in its sole discretion whether the claim is valid under this All decisions by TMF shall be final.
- TMF shall at its sole discretion either to repair the defective parts or replace it with a new one of the same or similar model and function.
- The warranty period of the replacement product shall be the respective remaining balance of days from the date of first delivery.
- Any defective parts replaced shall be returned to TMF.
Other Terms and Conditions
- TMF has the discretion to amend any terms herein without prior notice.
- Any forbearance or failure or delay by TMF in exercising any right, power or remedy contained herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such and any other right, power or remedy.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of TMF shall be final.
- In case of discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.