TMF LIMITED (“TMF”)
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- TMF provides 6-month metal accessories warranty and 10-year structural warranty to tailor-made furniture and kitchen cabinet.
- The structural warranty covers structural manufacturing defects in material of wooden parts such as cabinet body, door, door front, legs, frames, drawers and bedstead.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Glass accessories, knobs and handles, display items and products so specified on the sales memo.
- Damage caused by inappropriate use, storage; accidents; and normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, abnormal bending.
- Surface damages caused by external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust and mites.
- Products that have been assembled, repaired, dismantled, altered or relocated by unauthorized party.
- Products that have been installed with sinks, taps, built-in hobs or electrical appliances that were not purchased from TMF.
- Products used for business purpose.
- Warranty period starts from the date of first delivery of the product. Customer is required to provide original sales memo to verify the date of first delivery.
- TMF shall examine the structural manufacturing defects of products as alleged by the customers. Free on-site inspection is provided in the first two years from the date of first delivery. An inspection fee of HK$500 shall be charged from the third year onwards.
- After inspection and consultation with the manufacturer (as needed), TMF shall determine in its sole discretion whether the claim is valid under this warranty. All decisions by TMF shall be final.
- TMF or its manufacturer shall at its sole discretion either to repair the defective parts or replace it with a new one of the same or similar model and function.
- The warranty period of the replacement product shall be the respective remaining balance of days from the date of first delivery.
- Any defective parts replaced shall be returned to TMF.
Other Terms and Conditions
- TMF has the discretion to amend any terms herein without prior notice.
- Any forbearance or failure or delay by TMF in exercising any right, power or remedy contained herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such and any other right, power or remedy.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of TMF shall be final.
- In case of discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.