Effective Date: 1 Nov 2017
TMF Company Limited (“Company”)
Tailor-made Furniture Delivery Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
- Goods shall be delivered within 30 working days from the date of drawings signed by customer. If customer changes design or materials after drawings signed, customer has to sign drawings again as a confirmation. Delivery date will be counted based on the last signing date.
- If the Company could not deliver goods on or before the committed delivery date, the Company shall make compensation in sum of 2% of sales memo amount per working day the delivery is delayed. The maximum compensation amount is HK$10,000 or 20% of sales memo amount, whichever is lower.
- Customer should contact the Company’s Customer Service Department to request compensation within 14 days of goods receipt. The Company shall notify customer the result within 7 working days from the date of request.
- Tailor-made Furniture Delivery Guarantee is not applicable to Red Apple tailor-made furniture, electrical appliances, flooring, curtains, wall paintings, wallpaper and paints.
- Tailor-made Furniture Delivery Guarantee is not applicable to any delivery delay which is due to the customer or causes beyond control of the Company including without limitation to customer requests to defer delivery or is not available on the delivery date scheduled by the Company, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted on the scheduled delivery date.
- Compensation will be made by cheque within 4-6 weeks from the date of the compensation request is approved by the Company.
- Working days denote Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary these terms and conditions in accordance with the law without prior notice.
- Any forbearance or failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right, power or remedy contained herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such and any other right, power or remedy.
- In the event of any dispute, the determination of the Company will be final.
- In the event that there is any inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of this policy statement, the English version shall prevail.