Terms and Conditions
- After customer signed off drawings, a 3-working day approval process will be proceeded. Goods shall be delivered within 30 working days from the date of final drawing stamp. If customer changes design or materials after drawings signed, customer has to sign drawings again as a confirmation. Delivery date will be counted based on the last date of final drawing stamp.
- If the Company could not deliver goods on or before the committed delivery date, the Company shall make compensation in sum of 2% of sales memo amount per working day the delivery is delayed. The maximum compensation amount is HK$5,000 or 10% of sales memo amount, whichever is lower.
- Tailor-made Furniture Delivery Guarantee is not applicable to mattress, kitchen cabinet, electrical appliances, flooring, curtains, wall paintings, wallpaper and paints.
- Tailor-made Furniture Delivery Guarantee is not applicable to any delivery delay which is due to the customer or causes beyond control of the Company including without limitation to customer requests to defer delivery or is not available on the delivery date scheduled by the Company, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted on the scheduled delivery date.
- If the performance by the Company of its obligations is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include without limitation to prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the People’s Republic of China, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of items or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of the Company), the Company shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever towards the Customer.
- Working days denote Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary these terms and conditions in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) without prior notice.
- Any forbearance or failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right, power or remedy contained herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such and any other right, power or remedy.
- In the event of any dispute, the determination of the Company will be final.
- In the event that there is any inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of this policy statement, the English version shall prevail.