This site is operated by TMF Company Limited.
If you intend to use the online shopping services or simply want to browse in the site or otherwise use this site, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions shall apply:
- “Company” shall mean TMF Company Limited.
- www.tmf.hk shall mean the Website operated by the Company.
- “Legal Notice and Disclaimer” means the legal notice and disclaimer applicable to the Website as extracted below.
- “Customer/Customers” shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- “Login” shall mean a Customer’s personal password and access to www.tmf.hk under that Customer’s registration.
- “Product/Products” shall mean any and all the products or services for sale on the Website.
- All products sold by www.tmf.hk through this Website are subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing at the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions prevalent at the time your order is submitted for processing.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the Legal Notice and Disclaimer and the Private Policy Statement and shall prevail over any other document.
- The Customer agrees to provide the complete and updated information for registration on this site. For credit card payment registration, the Customer shall provide the Company with accurate and complete credit card information and represents and warrants to the Company that his use of the credit card (details of which have been supplied) is authorised and legal.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential Customer and to terminate the registration of any Customer for any reason whatsoever.
- The Customer agrees to pay for every order made and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, loss and damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Customer’s Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information including his credit card particulars with the Company. The Customer shall be responsible for notifying his bank of any changes to his record, or loss, theft or unauthorised use of his credit card.
- The Company shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through Tmf.hk, but shall not be liable to any person if the Company shall decline or become unable to fulfill an order for whatever reason, including supply shortage or supply modification.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 1.7, the Company reserves the right to decline any order it may, in its sole opinion, consider unreliable for credit reason or otherwise.
- Customers can access www.tmf.hk by using a personal password. The Company shall not be responsible for any offline password management and the Customer shall ensure that his password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorised use. The Company shall use its best endeavours to prevent any unauthorised entry to www.tmf.hk. However, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorised access to the www.tmf.hk site using Customer’s Login.
- Payment for Products ordered through www.tmf.hk can only be made by balance in PayPal account.
- The Company may change at any time the payment method for www.tmk.hk without prior notice.
General Terms and Conditions
- Customer should present sales memo upon collection of the product(s).
- The deposit note shall be valid 60 days from the date of issue. Customer must verify the final design or issue a formal sales memo before the due date otherwise the deposit paid will be forfeited.
- Except for purchase of flooring materials, wallpapers or paints, customer shall fully pay the Company on or before the product delivery; otherwise the Company shall reserve the ownership of the goods and withhold the product delivery.
- Customer shall collect or receive products by due date on collection notice or within 60 days from the date of the sales memo; otherwise the Company shall be entitled to forfeit the amount paid and dispose the product at its absolute discretion without any liability.
- This sales memo serves as an official receipt for the amount paid as shown herein and the Company reserves the right to charge on issuance of any other form of receipt.
- Should customer have any query, please contact Customer Service Hotline or the invoicing store immediately.
- In case of the following circumstances, which will attribute to certain discrepancy of measurement or design, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred.
- The expected installation position is changed after the Company’s measurements.
- Customer does not opt for the Company’s measurement service, and provide the product size him/herself.
- Customer fails to provide correct and complete information (including the size and shape of the items which is to be accommodated inside the product).
- Customer fails to remove all obstacles on the expected installation position before the Company’s measurements.
- Customer has to pay for the finishing for all furniture products except platform beds and kitchen cabinets. Gaps on both sides (in total not less than 36mm) of the product will appear if Customer does not wish to employ the finishing service.
- Under general circumstances, all hidden sides of the product (including the back, the edges of both sides and the back of finishing battens) are not covered by the same decorative materials. Please contact our staff for further details.
- After detailed explanation from design specialists, Customer should also confirm all information on the design before signing off the final drawing(s), including but not limited to the design, size, color and material.
- If Customer requests to make any amendments after signing off the design, the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer all the extra cost induced (if any), or reject the request. Should an amendment be made upon customer’s request, customer has to re-sign the design and the “30-Day Delivery Guarantee” will be restored at the latest sign off date. Working day denotes Monday to Friday excluding General Holidays.
- The manufacturing process may attribute to measurement discrepancies (width, depth or height) within +/- 10mm for wooden furniture.
- The nature of materials, such as leather, wood pattern and color may attribute to differences between the product and the displayed item.
Delivery and Installation
- All delivery dates and times quoted by the Company are estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by customer as a result of late delivery of the product.
- In the case of the following circumstances, customers may be charged an additional fee. Please contact our staff for further details or visit our webpage ofFee Table
- Customer fails to contact our Customer Service Department at least one working day before the agreed delivery date to make a notification of the changing delivery date or time. (Working day denotes Monday to Friday excluding General Holidays).
- Any delivery failure, including but not limited to incorrect delivery address or contact information, or absence of the receiver at the delivery address on the scheduled delivery date and time, is caused by Customer.
- The delivery truck (5.5 tones or above) is not able to enter the main entrance of the delivery address, or there are no lift facilities in the building of the delivery address, or the lift facilities cannot be used or are not suitable for delivery.
- Delivery will be delayed or cancelled when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted on the scheduled delivery date or the day before. The Company shall contact customer to reschedule the delivery.
- Customer should take care of their own furniture, interior decoration, floor, wall and other properties during the delivery and installation process. The Company bears no responsibility for any damage caused.
- Apart from Tailor-made furniture and Kitchen Cabinetry, Customer should carefully inspect the quantity and quality of the item before acknowledgment of receipt. Upon acknowledgment, the Company shall be discharged from any liability for the sales.
- Customer shall remove all obstacles in the expected installation position before the delivery. If Customer needs the Company to perform furniture removal, Customer should submit the request in advance and a quotation for such removal will be provided. Please contact our staff for further details.
- Due to the temporary close of factories during Chinese New Year, the “30-Day Return and Exchange Guarantee” is not applicable to the orders, of which the designs are signed off during a designated period.
- Please refer to 30-Day Delivery Guaranteepage for more details.
Return and Exchange
- Any tailor-made product is not subject to exchange or refund once sold.
- Any promotional bonus such as free gifts, redeemed gifts, gift certificates, coupon or discounted items conditional upon the purchase of specific items, etc. must accompany the returned items for a refund. If customer fails to return the promotional bonus or if the promotional bonus was used or damaged, Customer has to pay an equivalent amount as stipulated by the Company.
- Refund amount will be the sum paid by the customer for the items less the fee charged (if any) for processing the return request and will be made to customer in the form of the original payment or as decided by the Company. For credit card purchase, refund amount will be credited to the original credit card account used in the purchase. If customer paid with coupons or complimentary gift certificates from the Company, the Company will not re-issue the coupons or gift certificates to customer.
- Please refer to the “10-Year Warranty for Structural Damage”page for more details.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance of any of the terms and conditions caused by or resulting from wars, riots, acts of God, restraints imposed by government or any other industrial or trade disputes, fires, explosions, calamities, or any other causes beyond the control of the Company
- Customer shall not transfer or otherwise assign any of his or her rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to any other third party without prior written consent from the Company.
- Any notice or consent to be given by the Company to Customer may be given personally or by post, facsimile or electronic means to the address, phone number or email address specified on the front pages or as notified by Customer. Such notice shall be deemed to have been received by Customer immediately if transmitted by facsimile, electronic means or when personally delivered and one day after dispatch by post.
- No failure or delay of the Company to exercise any right power or remedy under these terms and conditions shall be operated as a waiver. The rights, powers and remedies provided in these terms and conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any other rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is construed to be illegal or invalid, it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions embody the entire understanding between the Company and Customer and there is no promise, term or condition, oral or written expressed or implied other than those contained herein.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary these terms and conditions in accordance with the law without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and in case of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- These terms and conditions are written in both English and Chinese. In case of any inconsistency or ambiguity, the English version shall prevail.